The LegalTech Association for the UK (UKLTA) is currently offering a 3 month FREE* trial membership exclusively for Law Firms.
The UKLTA is a not-for-profit members association. Its mission is to form a community where legal professionals, technology providers and consumers of legal services can come together in order to help shape the future of legal services delivery collaboratively.
Our Membership is growing steadily and consists of Law firms, Legal tech suppliers, Brand and IT consultants plus university students.
We also have Associate members including The Society of Licensed Conveyancers (SLC), The Specialist Property Law Regulator (CLC) and Today’s Media.
Membership Benefits for Law Firms:
- Invitations to online and live events that bring together providers of legal services and legal technology companies.
- Access learning and knowledge transfer opportunities from firms who have already met a given business challenge through the greater use of technology.
- Participation in dedicated forums exploring the specific opportunities for optimising the use of technology for the delivery of different legal services.
- For those tasked with leading or championing innovation within law firms, access to our Innovation Sounding Board.
- Regular newsletters and bulletins about UKLTA activities and the latest developments in legal technology.
- Being part of a community of progressive thinkers and influencers in the delivery of legal technology and networking within that community.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience brought by a range of professions with a shared interest in legal technology.
- Having the opportunity to test and pilot technology solutions prior to them being available on the market.
Complete our membership application to join the UKLTA today!
To ensure your application is processed correctly, please enter ‘3 MONTH FREE TRIAL‘ in the ‘Tell us why you would like to become a member of the UKLTA?’ section.
* An invoice will be issued on approval of membership application; the payment due date will reflect 3 months & 14 days. Failure to pay the invoice by the due date will result in the cancelation of membership.