With the nation being advised to keep contact between individuals outside of their household to a minimum, and where particular care must be taken with households who are shielding – law firms still need to be able to put wills and LPA’s in place correctly.
In this session we will hear from several firms about the practices they have adopted, and how legal technology is assisting them complete wills and LPA’s for their clients. The session will provide practical advice you can implement at your own firm, as well as an introduction to technologies that can assist in this area.
- Pippa Shepherd – Arken Legal
- Lorraine Robinson, Head of Legal – Farewill and Incoming co-chair of Law Society Wills & Equity Committee.
- Sarah Blair, Director of IT – Thorntons
- Gareth Wisdom, Partner – Hugh James
- Seb Shakh, CEO – Love Legal
- Jonathan Maskew, Head of Probate, Wills, Trusts and CoP – Simpson Millar
You can attend your first UKLTA event as a guest. If you are interested in supporting the UKLTA and its work within the UK legal and legal technology sector, then please consider joining us! You can find out more about the UKLTA and its benefits for both law firms and tech companies in the member benefits section of our website.