We are delighted to invite you to our free webinar as we launch the report on our findings from our research in the UK.
The report takes us on a deep dive into the state of the UK legal tech market, including where legal tech hotspots can be found.
Hosted by The Legaltech Association for the UK (UKLTA) Chair, Matthew Pennington, and presented by lead researcher, Eric Chin from Alpha Creates, this not-to-miss free webinar will discuss the key findings of the UK research including:
- What type of legal tech companies are there in UK and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded UK legal tech companies and what type of roles do they recruit for?
- What programming languages and cloud services are UK legal tech companies using?
- What revenue models are UK legal tech companies using and why?
- Have UK legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are UK legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
Attendees at this free event will receive 50% off the Global Legal Tech Report for the UK!