We are excited to announce the UKLTA Members Board for 2021/22. The Members Board represents the interests of the UKLTA’s members, and helps ensure that the UKLTA delivers on its mission – to build a community where legal professionals, technology providers and consumers of legal services can come together in order to help shape the future of legal services delivery collaboratively.
Our Members Board consists of:
- Sarah Blair – Thorntons Law LLP
- David Baskerville – Baskerville Drummond
- Lauren Watson – Legl
- Matthew Terrell – vLex Global Markets
- Michael Lewis – Claim Technology
- Heather Anson – Anson Evaluate
- Steve Brett – E3 Compliance Training
- Gary Gallen – rradar
- Gregor Angus – Amiqus
- Catherine Bamford – BamLegal
To find out more about our board members visit the our boards page of our website.