On Wed 30th Sept 2020, a selection of international legal technology providers and their client’s came together to discuss experiences, collaborations and the journey of adopting AI-powered legal tools.
Watch the event recording above to hear representatives from Eversheds Sutherland, Mishcon de Reya and The Legal Director share their insights on adopting new technology, and learn more about the current legal tech solutions available for law firms around the world.
Co-hosted by vLex and the UKLTA this was the first of many online events, in a series of new and unique webinars about law and technology.
Featured speakers, clients and chair:
- Aidan Hawes, Head of Commercial Development at vLex – Global Markets
- Clementine Fox, Head of Account Management at Luminance
- Tom Jackson, Senior Associate at Eversheds Sutherland
- Robin Chesterman, Global Head of Product at vLex
- Alastair Moore, Head of Analytics and Machine Learning at Mishcon de Reya
- Tom Dunlop, Founder and CEO of Summize
- Graham Hansen from The Legal Director